Saturday, May 5, 2012

What happened to my cheese?

My Iyer said, zilebi if you are off for some time peace was prevailing at home.

In office, my colleagues said,, "Mem Saaheb, when you were off on sabbatical people were happy!"

Only My 'mana mohana' said, zilebi, dont care your sabbatical is cancelled get back.

So I got back and got into the rut of daily chores of 'vanaaranya'!

Now on week end I say let me trouble my telugu bloggers by writing a post !

I come back and type , I cant see my blog posting in telugu !

What a pity!

What happened to my cheese in these ten days!

Can any one help why blogger always bugs!

Cheers

zilebi.

3 comments:

  1. Thank u. u r back again. post at least by week end, if busy. we miss u emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. జిలేబిగారూ, పోస్ట్ వేసినందుకు మీకు ధన్యవాదములండి.

    ReplyDelete