Monday, September 16, 2013

Enjoy the path! Let the Goal wait for Me!

I am so obsessed with this Goal !
 
Every buddy says reach the Goal !
What is so great about Goal?
Whether I reach or not its staying eternally there!
So let it wait eternally for me then!
 
Goal, if thou is got by serendipity
Me too hast that time immortal given by thou!
Either the time takes of me
or
I take in time does not matter !
 
May it be so that in the game of me and Me
Let the Me take over of me rather than me try to get that Me
 
Me, Less of Me if its me, then let Thou be that Me
for to be that Me let me not ponder this me for Me !
 
 
Me that not me
Zilebi

2 comments:

  1. జిలేబి గారు ,
    Me, Less of Me if its me, then let thou be that Me
    for to be that Me let me not waste me this me !
    చాలా చక్కగా చెప్పారు .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. It is only me......the ultimate

    ReplyDelete